These are absolutely glorious and taste better than coffee shop ones!
This was a great way to use up blueberries. The kids tend to either love blueberries and eat them all at once, and then, the next time you buy them - they won't touch them. This is a good way to use them and create a great breakfast item that is quick. These are pretty crumbly though.
Original Recipe: https://www.culinaryhill.com/blueberry-muffins/
2 cups flour
1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
1 stick butter, melted
0.5 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups blueberries
0.25 cups flour
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp sugar
0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsps cold butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a muffin tin - we made 12 regular muffins with cupcake liners
3. In a bowl combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and 0.5 teaspoon salt. Mix.
4. In a stand mixer bowl, whisk eggs. Add the half a cup of melted butter, milk, and vanilla until combined.
5. By spoonfulls add in the dry flour mixture until mixed in.
6. Turn off mixer and add in the blueberries.
For the topping, in a small bowl combine all ingredients and use hands or a fork to stir in together until coarsely lumpy. Place in freezer for a few minutes.
7. While the topping is in the freezer, fill the muffin cups.
8. Add topping to each muffin
9. Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
What we liked:
It was great!
What we didn't like:
What Kaspian thought about it:
It was a nice change from banana nut muffins
Post a Comment